WillowWarm Briquettes are all about giving customers a briquette that offers incredible heat and is fully sustainable. And we’d like to help you create a home that that is also built for the future and sustainable. A reimagined house that is warmer and cosier for you and your family.
Dermot will come to your home where he’ll take a few hours to talk to you about your hopes and dreams for your home and leave you with some design ideas. Whether you’re thinking of building, rebuilding or renovating your home, you can use this consultation to talk to Dermot and ask for his opinion and advice to get you started on your journey.
There are four consultation meetings to be won. What’s more, each week, one entrant will win €1,000 worth of WillowWarm Briquettes!
Simply email [email protected] explaining in 500 words or less why you should win a consultation. Don’t forget to include, why you’d like to upgrade your home, what it would mean for you and your family and what you would like to achieve with Dermot’s help.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Introduction: By entering the WillowWarm Competition, participants agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. The competition is organised by WillowWarm.
Eligibility to Enter:
- The competition is open to residents in the Republic of Ireland and must be aged 18 and over.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Entries must be submitted by 31st March, 2024 at 5:30pm to be included in competition.
- The winning prize includes a visit from Dermot Bannon to the winner’s residence.
- 4 x Home Consultations to be won.
- The winner agrees that the consultation is advisory only and is not binding.
- Average consultation is 2 hours.
- Additionally, each week of the competition one entrant will win €1,000 worth of Willow Warm Briquettes.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and there are no cash alternatives.
- WillowWarm reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if unforeseen circumstances arise.
- WillowWarm’s decision on all aspects of the competition is final and binding.
- The winners’ will be chosen based on creativity, originality, and adherence to the theme.
- The winning entries will be notified within 2 weeks via the contact information provided during submission.
- WillowWarm will make two attempts to contact the winning entrants via email.
- Failure to respond to the winner notification emails within 14 days forfeits the prize.
- WillowWarm reserves the right to select a new winner in such cases.
Delivery of the Prize:
- Time and date to be agreed between the winners and Dermot Bannon. Consultation must be completed before 31.12.2024.
- Alternative arrangements for prize delivery or collection can be made through mutual agreement.
- Winners of the weekly prize will be drawn randomly by online software.
- Prizes are €1,000 of WillowWarm Briquettes for each weekly winner.
- There is no cash alternative. The prizes are on-transferable and non-changeable. WillowWarm Briquettes reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar or greater value should the circumstances make this necessary.
- Any attempt to resell or auction all or part of the prizes will result in immediate cancellation of the prize.
- The winners will be by email. If acceptance of a prize is not received within 72 hours, WillowWarm Briquettes reserves the right to redraw a new winner for the prize.
- We will never ask for bank details or to click on any links. Please be careful of possible scam accounts.
Data Protection and Publicity:
- Entrants can request confirmation of competition outcome (winners) by emailing [email protected].
- Winners agree to the release of their name and location for promotional purposes.
- Winners agrees to photos been taken for promotional purposes.
- The winning entrants’ name and location will be announced on WillowWarm’s website and social media channels.
Limitation of Liability: WillowWarm accepts no liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants during or after the competition.
General: WillowWarm reserves the right to cancel the competition or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.